Sunday, December 20, 2009

*Th3 VeG3tARi@n ReStAuRaNt*

This Vegetarian Restaurant is just behind TimeSquare there. It's the first time I had my lunch at there, brought by my music centre boss. She's a vegetarian, therefore we have to accommodate to her everytime we have the meal together. Yet, I'm not blaming her at all, but also want to thank her bringing me for giving me a chance to taste those delicious food ever!^^

Alright, let's start to the introduction of the food in this restaurant......

Vege Steamed Stuffed Bun

It made by vege wrapped by crispy fried "dou fu po". Urm....it just like a "char siew bao"!!!


Asam Fish

It made by special made beancurd with the delicious special kuah....and wao! It tasted so nice! Besides, fabulous, there's no other word that suit to it!

Fried Squilla

It's a dish that strongly recommended by my boss! It made by agaric. It's very crispy and tasted nice. If I'm not wrong, it's the shop sign meal.^^


Lotus Seeds Vege

It's the only "vege" that we ordered. Hrm...it sounds quite weird 'only the vege', although there's actually none of meat here...Yet, ya! This is the only vege that we ordered which called Lotus Seeds. It tasted nice again and very crispy especially the lotus seeds!^^

*My lovely colleague

No comments:

Post a Comment