Sunday, December 20, 2009

AbOuT My Ji MuI...

Part 1

We know each others when I'm 16. Since that, we have been gone through lots of up & down and even studied together in the same class till graduated from high school......

She is the one who closest to me and we share everything, likes there is no secret between of us. She's a very caring person and yet hardworking+smart gal. How to say? Hrm...she's very good in sensing people's emotion through their expression or actions...then she'll know what should she do to comfort them. Don't know why, I will feel very comfortable when talk with her, hrm...just like when u talk to the GodFather, it feels so warm & peaceful....sometimes, I'll think that---"Is she an envoy from the angel?Oh...!Maybe she is the ANGEL!!!?" (kekeke...such a weird thought am I, right?)

I said she's a very hardworking & smart gal, right? Yea!She IS!!!!!!
Besides, she's also a very self-discipline gal. It proved during the exam periodsSSss...! She will always know what to study and score the perfect GOAL in every examinations! That's what I admire her!

She's strong...I still remember vividly, there's one upon a time, she fall in love with a guy, yet, after a year, she broke up with him, and that time she's damn sad and very down. Not only this, on that year, she also met up with several problems in her friendship and family. Those matters really hurt her much and nearly cause her mad..... I felt so regret and sorry that I couldn't at her side to accompany her and even console her during her difficult period...:( Nevertheless,no matter how sad she is, no matter how hurt she is(especially the part she hurt by that guy deeply), she managed to recover up and gone through all the obstacle! Now, she has became even more stronger and tougher by herself, without any other helping hands, without any accompanying from friends....She's now even become an able woman with a very strong aim!!! I'm shocked when I knew this, and really really admire her so much deep from my bottom heart!!!

Here she is, my dearest friend, my ever best friend, my soulmate, my....everything...!!^^
---->A lovely and active friend^^


*My Lou Po Zai^^

Part 2

I know this girl since I was 9 (if I'm not mistaken). Since I know her, she's always a very pretty, polite and quite girl. We know each other from a home tuition.

She has been very pretty since she was small, and even have been chosen to be a school flower don't know how many time. Besides, she's another caring girl, yet, she's quite innocent at all the time!kakakaXD It's very obviously, especially during the gathering among our friends, don't know why she always can't get in the topic that people are chatting, always out of the frame. Yet, she's still very "clear" and you will know when u get closer to her. Furthermore, she's kind of lack of shopping gal, damn economize and unsociable gal! But she's still very charming, and I still very love her.

Here she is, my lovely friend ever...!!!
---->my besties, Teoh Shao Ying, with the KiWi Bl3Nd3d JuiCe!!!^^


*My pretty friend ever^^

Part 3

I'm so lucky to know them and have them as my besties. 3 of us have been gone through lots of things, from the tiny problems until the thorny problems which we might face one day. Still remember vividly, we were 16 on that year and we were facing PMR......3 of us studied overnight together at my house, played together, captured lots of photos while doing our revisions. Haha....I still remember I have told them a cold joke---"One day, a hunter went to the North Pole for hunting, in the midst of the journey, he saw a polar bear was shivering,

The hunter:"Why are you shaking?"

The polar bear answered(shivering):"Hhhyouuuu....B..bbb...because my skin have been stolenby your friend....kkkkk...."

The hunter---"==|||"
THE END

After that, I kept laughing and laughing, while 2 of them threw me a cold eye and at the end I had been scolding by them for the dull joke!!! Haiz...time pass for an instant, it almost 5 years since that time, now, we are chasing after our own ambitious, own dreams...3 of us have separate paths to forward on...............Yet, I would like to tell you, no matter how far we might be separated when proceeding to achieve for our GOALs, or we might have our own family in one day, YET! I will never let u girls left behind from my heart, I ensure! Thus, girls, please do make a promise as well ya?!

Here, I want to say it out loudly:

"I LOVE YOU, GIRLS!!!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha..i love you too~!!! seriously...u and ming min will always be in my mind and heart although i know i seldom hang out with you guys but trust me, i do appreciate u and min =) we are BFF (best friend forever) love u gals! m so glad that having u gals in my mind..we must be friend for life!contact me no matter how far u gals go ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!gal, so fast u came to view my blog huh?I tot u can't on9,but how come u can view it 1?
    Anyway,m so glad to have u here,leave down your footprint^^ I just started to write the blog, so please do support ya^^
    Eh!help me a thing, don't spread out this news to outsiders so fast,1na have some privacy also!^^

    ReplyDelete